[Pharo-project] Unix thing? Possible silent failure writing file.

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sun Nov 14 22:13:56 CET 2010

Surely I'm not the only person to make the Windows to Unix move.  It is either something that happens, or another case of the Squeak primitives failing without saying that they did, let alone why.  What you call a crystal ball, I call words from the wise who might have seen something similar before.