[Pharo-project] Issue 3264 in pharo: Locale>>#primTimezone fails on Squeak 5

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Mon Nov 15 14:14:38 CET 2010

Owner: ----

New issue 3264 by sven.van.caekenberghe: Locale>>#primTimezone fails on
Squeak 5

We are currently working on version 1.2, so please verify your issue with
the latest 1.2 Unstable version  before reporting it - we improved a lot
the system.

If you fill an issue for the first time, please read "How to report bugs"
at http://www.pharo-project.org/community/issue-tracking

Pharo image: Pharo | Pharo-core
Pharo core version: <copy from World/System/About>
Virtual machine used: <ex: pharo-vm-0.15.2f-linux>
Class browser used (if applicable): <ex: O2PackageBrowserAdaptor. If you
don't know, print "SystemBrowser default">

Steps to reproduce:
1.
2.
3.

Paste or attach stack trace if applicable (look at the file PharoDebug.log
located in the same directory as your image):