[Pharo-project] permutations / combinations implementation

Peter Hugosson-Miller oldmanlink at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 14:37:00 CET 2010

Hi Doru!

I did a lot of work with permutations and combinations a few years back when I was writing code to help me solve the challenges in Simon Singh's "The Code Book".

It probably isn't comprehensive (and it's all in VisualAge Smalltalk), but I expect it might provide a large chunk of what you're looking for. I could try and find it for you, if you like.

Peter.