[Pharo-project] permutations / combinations implementation

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 15:59:34 CET 2010

In Squeak  SequenceableCollection>>permutationsDo:  will apply a block
to each permutation
of a collection.  I assume it is also in Pharo.

I have a package CombinatorialGeneration that implements a number of
combinatorial
generation algorithms.  I use it for generating large numbers of test
cases.  It's about
a man month of work from being ready to release.  Then, based on
feedback, I will
likely have more work to do before it is production ready.  It uses
some code that as
far as I know is not supported in Pharo including the generators code
added by Andreas
(? Sorry I forget his last name but it is a short name).

Hope that helps.

Ralph Boland