[Pharo-project] Monticello package names

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Nov 16 02:49:27 CET 2010

Max,

I am not an expert here, but I have seen exactly this problem.  Look for a thread called "MC case sensitivity and sub-packages" from January 2010.  My recollection is that the only way to get around this mix of case sensitivity is to delete the offending package and add it back with the required case.  I *think* you can delete by "delete working copy" and not clobber your code - I THINK.  It get even weirder with methods added to a package; there it appears that any *pAckAGeNAme variation on case will assign the method to the package.

Good luck.  Make a backup first and then carry on.

Bill