[Pharo-project] Should blocks passed into Metacello methods like #for:do: return spec?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Nov 16 18:30:17 CET 2010

Ah:) I put the 'yourself' in the specs when I build them to make it easy
to add new lines ... with a 'yourself.' as the last line in a block or a
set of messages, I can reorder or insert new lines at the end without
having to always edit the line...

The methods in Metacello configurations are more of a DSL than Smalltalk
code (although it is executable smalltalk) and the blocks are used to
group specs that apply to a particular version/package/project/group/etc.

The return value of the blocks is not used...

Dale