[Pharo-project] PharoKernel #12229

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 02:50:34 CET 2010

Hi Pavel,

Opening PharoKernel-1.2-12229 raises the following information dialog:

"Pharo cannot write to the changes file named
....PharoKernel-Core-1.2-12229.changes
Please check that you have write permission for this file
You won't be able to save this image correctly until you fix this"

under Pharo 4.0.2 VM 12/04/2010 and Win XP SP3. I cannot copy the
debug report trace because after pressing Ctrl+C another exception is
raised and there is no menu option to copy text (see the attachment).

Permissions are intact and similar to other working .changes files in
the same directory, should I use a special VM or open the image in a
non-standard way?

Cheers,

--
Hernán Morales