[Pharo-project] Image size

Oscar E A Callau oalvarez at dcc.uchile.cl
Wed Nov 17 03:59:41 CET 2010

Hi,

I did ScriptLoader new cleanUpForRealese on my pharo1.1.1 image and I get an index out of bounds error. Doing a debug, I found the source: a 0-length method category name on MCVersion class. So, I move all methods in that category to another and it just works (except for my image size that go from 95MB to 87MB :-).

Cheers