[Pharo-project] PharoKernel #12229

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:39:57 CET 2010

Hi Hernán,

thanks for the report, I tried it in Wine and I got the same problem.
I currently have no idea why it does that on Windows.

Please add to some image startup script this line:
SmalltalkEditor initialize.

It was forgotten because SmalltalkEditor has not standalone class
initialization method but it uses the method defined in its
superclass.

Cheers,
-- Pavel