[Pharo-project] PharoKernel #12229

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:47:05 CET 2010

Well, I found the solution, the whole image startup script should be:

SmalltalkEditor initialize.
SmalltalkImage checkChangesFileAvailability: false.
SmalltalkImage checkSourcesFileAvailability: false.
Display restore.

Of course, In the next build of PharoKernel it will be called during
the building process.

Cheers
-- Pavel