[Pharo-project] Pharo go in loop.

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Nov 17 16:48:23 CET 2010

Serge,

Things to consider in your situation:

(1) make a copy of your changes and image file as they are now - mark them as possibly damaged, but it can help if you need to take multiple attempts to recover your work

(2) As mentioned already, use Recover Lost Changes

(3) Note that one or more of the changes might have caused the problem, so restore them carefully.

(4) next time, don't do three hours of work w/o saving :)   Humor aside, the change log should help you, but it is better to not need to recover.  I make backups of my image and changes, and do so more often when I am making big changes or simply getting a lot of work done.

Good luck,

Bill