[Pharo-project] Pharo go in loop.

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:33:01 CET 2010

> You can't expect it to be extremely fast to open a browser on the entire class hierarchy, but it should be faster than what it is in 1.1.
> In OBClassSortFilter>>#nodesFrom:forNode: , change #asOrderedCollection in the second line to #asSet, and it opensd in 1 second rather than 11 on my machine.
>
> If this is as usual, Lukas has probably already fixed this in a newer version of OB :)

No, that wasn't fixed yet, but it is now. It indeed makes all the
hierarchy views way faster. Thanks for reporting this:

Name: OB-Standard-lr.517
Author: lr
Time: 17 November 2010, 2:31:29 pm
UUID: 5e1e4d6f-e704-43a1-a75a-1c949542269f
Ancestors: OB-Standard-lr.516

- in OBClassSortFilter>>#nodesFrom:forNode:  use an IdentitySet rather
than an OrderedCollection for #includes: tests (thanks to Henrik
Johansen)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli