[Pharo-project] We will go beta this friday.

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Nov 17 21:04:27 CET 2010

Hi guys

the next important fix that in our radar (beside the one mentioned by marcus) in the clean of TextConstant to be turned into
a SharedPool. It is important for our work on building a new kernel and bootstrap.

After this friday we will not integrate new changes. Only integrating the compiler fixes that are pending.
Then we will start to open 1.3 Unstable probably 15 or 20 of December to concentrate effort on the beta.

Shout now or .... later :)