[Pharo-project] Not happy with the issues feed from Google

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 21:22:45 CET 2010

+1.

Please keep it. I am not directly involved in these issues, but having the issues listed is actually informative.

I was already reading the RSS feed of the Pharo issues, and at the beginning it was annoying to have the issues here too :). However, I realized that I was actually not reading the issues in the RSS, but in the current form it's somehow better exactly because I have to at least read the header to get to the next thread :).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com