[Pharo-project] Issue 3266 in pharo: Clean TextEditor

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Nov 19 09:24:29 CET 2010

Yes! we were discussing with alain about that.
Please sync with alain.
Fernando here is also what I would like to have :)

A classVar Binding and an instance var binding.
**All** the methods only access binding
binding get initialized with the default table defined in Binding
=> we can have table binding sharing
=> we can have instance based customization.

Does it make sense to you?

Stef