[Pharo-project] Not happy with the issues feed from Google

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Nov 19 10:25:33 CET 2010

On Nov 18, 2010, at 22:58 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Thanks for sharing that with us.
> We will create a separated mailing-list to see how it works.

We can try but I don't think it will work particularly well. Our infrastructure should best support the people that actively work on Pharo so I don't see any problem sending tons of mails to pharo-project at ... mailing list if this helps. For users who don't want to see all these details there already is a separate list (pharo-users at ...).

An additional list has similar drawbacks as an RSS feed. One is less likely to read it. One cannot reply directly to start a discussion (well, we can reply in this new list, but then it gets messy because we start discussing in two separate lists).

just my 2 cents...

Adrian