[Pharo-project] Issue 3266 in pharo: Clean TextEditor

Alain Plantec alain.plantec at free.fr
Fri Nov 19 13:07:08 CET 2010

Le 19/11/2010 08:21, Fernando Olivero a écrit :
> Hi Alain, i took a better look at the changes and have to say...once
> again..excellent!
Thanks Fernando!
> I think the next step is to improve the keybindings hardcoding in
>   TextEditor>>initialize
>         self initializeCmdKeyShortcuts.
> 	self initializeShiftCmdKeyShortcuts.
yes yes!
> I have a keybindings/command model in Gaucho, for applying a
> keybinding to any morph.
> I will work on decoupling it from GauchoMorph into Morph.
> And later rewrite the Morphs for textediting to use this.
I was thinking of something like your KeyBinding..
so, very good.
What I would like is to be able to control all alt-ctrl-cmd-shift  etc
possible combinations for any morph.
It implies to review the way events are handled by Morph/HandMorph and
to remove the ugly "control and alt key" setting (Full matching, partial
matching, Swapped).

Cheers
Alain