[Pharo-project] Not happy with the issues feed from Google

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 20:16:46 CET 2010

El jue, 18-11-2010 a las 22:58 +0100, Stéphane Ducasse escribió:
> We will create a separated mailing-list to see how it works.

-1

I am in favor of having the messages to the pharo-project list, and
don't want to subscribe to other new list. Here is where everyone is by
default. More chances that the issue is watched by someone that can
help.

I just want either:
- to only show the creation and closing of a ticket or
- to show all interaction but with better formatting, like the squeak
diffs.

--
Miguel Cobá
http://twitter.com/MiguelCobaMtz