[Pharo-project] Not happy with the issues feed from Google

George Herolyants george.herolyants at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 10:03:53 CET 2010

Stef,

After some thinking about it I changed my mind. I agree now that the
initial idea of sending messages from the tracker to this list was not
so bad. And definitely better than having a separate mailing list for
it. You say that that's the pharo developers mailing list after all,
so it's intended for such processes. And I agree with this statement
also.

The only concern I still have is not splitting a discussion between
the mailing list and the tracker. I propose that if someone wants to
answer to the issue, he'd rather do it on the tracker, because this
way his message will appear on both sides: the tracker and the mailing
list, which is good. But the other way, if someone answers to the
issue on the mailing list, it won't appear on the tracker (at least
until google provides such feature) and this is not good.

So you can strike me now from the list of opponents :)

George