[Pharo-project] Pharo beginner bugs ....

Tony Fleig tony.fleig at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 20:15:02 CET 2010

I am pleased to see the explanation of OCompletion. I had noticed that it
seemed to become smarter as I continued to work :).

I too wished at times to use the mouse to select a completion, but after
realizing it never seemed to work, I adapted and I find myself using the
keyboard now without really thinking about it.

That said, I think it is normal, especially for a newcomer, to expect that
mouse selection should work wherever in the system a pop-up menu appears.
This sort of feature (or lack of feature) does not make Pharo any easier for
newcomers.

TF