[Pharo-project] [ANN] DrGeo release 10.12

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 22:57:16 CET 2010

Thanks Laurent.

I have just upload a few more screencasts on that Advanced Tools
(http://community.ofset.org/index.php/Screencast_DrGeo#Advanced_tools).

I can suggest a look at this one:
http://people.ofset.org/hilaire/drgeo2/tutorials/AdvancedTools/904-smalltalk-script-complex.ogv

It features Smalltalk scripting in a geometric sketch to extend the
software in unexpected (of course) direction. This is really the heart
of DrGeo, even if not very visible.

Hilaire

--
Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire