[Pharo-project] Issue 3266 in pharo: Clean TextEditor

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Nov 20 23:27:48 CET 2010

On Nov 20, 2010, at 2:21 PM, Alain Plantec wrote:

> Le 20/11/2010 10:21, Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
>> We should get in the sophie events hierarchy. no ?
> It depends of the amount of work it would requires...
> what about working on SimpleMorphic for that ?

I do not think that we can build something on simpleMorphic, what we can do is look at the kernel and see how the changes can be applied to Morphic. But may be I'm wrong.
Tell me what you think.
What is clear is that I would like to have the Sophie evtn hierarchy because we will start cleaning event soon internally.