[Pharo-project] is there an easy way to know the SmallInteger instances?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 22:41:44 CET 2010

If I do SmallInteger alIInstances I get an empty array, and of course, with
SmallInteger instanceCount I get zero.

Now, I can understand that from the VM point of view, but for the final
user, this should be polymorphic. For example, for instanceCount, I would
like to know all the "variable slots" that has a 1 in the last bit.
Is this already possible?   if true, which message?   if not, should I hack
in the vm and code a primitive that does this?

And the same for allInstances, if I can inspect  5, I should be also to
inspect  SmallInteger allInstances, and SmallInteger allInstances first,
etc....

thanks

Mariano