[Pharo-project] FileDirectory default is wrong in MacOS

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Nov 22 09:17:47 CET 2010

On Nov 22, 2010, at 12:59 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> H Bill. The file system (as much as I can notice) seems to be Mac OS Extended (Journaled). I am a completly mac newbie...so...
>
> Eliot: WOW! I didn't know that you can choose....I am googling now how to change to case sensitive (I hope I don't need to reformat).

you have but don't do that you may get a lot of trouble.
Imagine you send me two files which are case sensitive and my system may blow up or I lose something and I send it back to you
fucked up.

So if you are ready to not interact with other people change else keep it the way it is.

I got problem because damien in the past changed it and interacted with me.