[Pharo-project] rename a method programatically

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 19:01:00 CET 2010

Cyrille I don't know why you need that but take into account that RB split
their packages even more in the last months. So maybe it is easier for you
to directly use RB and load with your code, the RB core or the specific
package that you need. Mostly if you need some other similar
functionalities.

Cheers

Mariano