[Pharo-project] Fwd: [Pharo-users] TestMock: a full featured mock testing framework now available in SqueakSource

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 19:19:12 CET 2010

El mié, 24-11-2010 a las 14:54 -0300, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras
escribió:
> Stephane,
>   I'm curious,
>   if there are not tests in the core, how do you know if it is
> working?
>   In particular, how do you know if that loading mechanism is
> working?

Of course there will be test, but they will be loaded only if you want.
for example in the Pharo image (or pharo dev) they will be included.
The core won't have it loaded because it is intended to be the base for
deployent with a very minimal image.
Of course the tools are here to verify that the core is in good shape,
so the hudson build server will  take a core image, load the tests for
core and run the test. The reports will show if it has problems or not.

Cheers

--
Miguel Cobá
http://twitter.com/MiguelCobaMtz