[Pharo-project] Fwd: [Pharo-users] TestMock: a full featured mock testing framework now available in SqueakSource

Dennis Schetinin chaetal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 19:33:12 CET 2010

> By the way dennis did you start to write a chapter on Mocks?
>
> Stef

Well, actually I'm another Dennis :) I think you talked about the Mocks
chapter with Dennis Kudryashov, author of Mocketry.

On the other hand, he was my student, we still stay in touch with him and
decided to work together on the topic. We didn't make much progress so far
unfortunately, but we have a plan for the chapter and about 50% of text in
Russian.

--
Dennis Schetinin