[Pharo-project] Fwd: [Pharo-users] TestMock: a full featured mock testing framework now available in SqueakSource

Luc Fabresse luc.fabresse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:56:34 CET 2010

Hi Laurent,

> why Mocks are less necessary in Smalltalk than in other
> (Ruby/Python/whatever...) languages ? Do you have some examples / link ?

Hey, I didn't write that ;-)
I wrote that mocks are not always used in unit tests.
I can write a lot of unit tests without mocks by using the tested objects
directly.

Sometimes I think a mocking library should be in PharoCore so I don't need
> to write my own mocks.....

I agree, when mocks are needed, I library could help.

#Luc