[Pharo-project] Issue 3291 in pharo: Missing text field with completion

Alain Plantec alain.plantec at free.fr
Thu Nov 25 15:58:16 CET 2010

Le 25/11/2010 12:03, Lukas Renggli a écrit :
>> So, its a basic widget which, afaik is missing and that could be used with
>> ob-tools.
> I don't follow what you and Francisco are saying.
>
> IMHO there is a much better widget already in OB.
sorry but why much better?
OBCompletionRequest is a dialog.
What I propose is to enrich PluggableTextFieldMorph
with the possibility to use a completion list.
So we have two differents things here.
And indeed, OBCompletionRequest should be named CompletionRequest
and integrated in the core.
Showing it in the browser find class was not a good idea...
Cheers
Alain