[Pharo-project] Printing an array on file without quotes

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Nov 25 18:27:10 CET 2010

Oscar

There are only a few really really newbies questions.
Then we like newbies and their questions because we learned all a lot from them.
So this is not because we may talk about stuff that looks complex that
	- they are (often this is just that we do not have enough time to understand)
	- we know everything
	- we do not like to reply to simple questions
	- we do not like to learn from answer to simple questions.
So keep asking questions and having fun with us.
I hate those mailing-lists where people are asked to do their homework. :)