[Pharo-project] Fwd: [Metacello] Re: symbolic version proof of concept...

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Nov 25 19:30:21 CET 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Metacello] Re: symbolic version proof of concept...
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:02:41 -0800
From: Dale <dhenrich at vmware.com>
To: Metacello <metacello at googlegroups.com>

Doru,

If you want to try out the load you need to do a couple of things:

   Gofer new
	gemsource: 'metacello';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfMetacello';
	load.

Then:

   (ConfigurationOfMetacello project version: '1.0-beta.28') load.

Followed by:

   Gofer new
	url: 'http://a-bibliocello.gemstone.com/bibliocello/projects/Pharo/
repository/Experiment1/MetacelloRepository';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfGofer';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfShout';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfOCompletion';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser';
	load.

That way you've got all of the new configurations preloaded in your
image. And then:

   (ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser project version: #stable) load.

Sorry about not including these instructions in the original message:(

Dale