[Pharo-project] Issue 1970 in pharo: ProtoObject does not define #instVarNamed:, causes problem when using Inspector & SFuture

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Thu Nov 25 19:59:59 CET 2010

Comment #12 on issue 1970 by marianopeck: ProtoObject does not define
#instVarNamed:, causes problem when using Inspector & SFuture

I have the same problem with ProtoObject does not define #instVarNamed:
when I have a class subclass from Object, with an instVar, and then I
needed to change it to ProtoObject...then it complains the ClassBuilder
because of that :(