[Pharo-project] Weird problem...having several "implementors" for the same method and class

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 11:01:26 CET 2010

Sorry, I know the subject of the mail is confusing, I am confused myself.
Ok, I am doing hacky stuff and playing with CompiledMethod proxies, but I
have a problem searching for implementors.

So, I have for example CompiledMethodProxy >> mareaUninstall.

But when I search for implementors of "mareaUninstall" in the popup of
implementors it shows FOUR times, "CompiledMethodProxy >> mareaUninstall"...
why ???   it should appear only once..

I attach an screenshot. Does anyone know what can be happening?

thanks in advance,

Mariano