[Pharo-project] Weird problem...having several "implementors" for the same method and class

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:53:43 CET 2010

My guess is that you have multiple copies of the CompiledMethodProxy class,
which can happen by various snafus.  Use SystemNavigation default
obsoleteClasses inspect to track them down.  You can select the real one by
insisting that theRealOne == (Smalltalk at: #CompiledMethodProxy) and nuking
the other ones.

HTH
Eiot