[Pharo-project] RBScanner>>#initializeClassificationTable

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:57:09 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 4:35 AM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree, removing the option in Pharo 1.2 is maybe a bit early. The
> idea is to gradually increase the pain of underscore assignments, to
> finally get rid of them.

That's fine.  But the scanner still needs to support them always because
otherwise you'll get a syntax error parsing old source files containing
underscores.  That's the intent of my Scanner>>#initScannerForTokenization
method which is used by the ChangeScanner so that old files can still be
examined.

Right?

Eliot