[Pharo-project] Fwd: [Hudson] 'Pharo' activated

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sat Nov 27 11:55:54 CET 2010

What's the status of Hudson? I can help configuring and maintaining it if needed.

I was looking at the tests in in the latest PharoCore and what would be very helpful is to know since which update a test is failing to be able to relate the failure to a specific change. It would also allow us to fix tests (or the change that broke them) immediately after an update. This is much more effective than fixing tests half a year later.

In the latest core we have: 7908 run, 7826 passes, 50 expected failures, 20 failures, 12 errors, 0 unexpected passes

Cheers,
Adrian