[Pharo-project] Weird problem...having several "implementors" for the same method and class

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 13:34:09 CET 2010

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 3:26 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had some image which for some classes also shown implementors twice.
> And i think the reason was same: due to some hacking,

hehhehehe  in my case I did several hacking but the suspect one was to
remove the bytecode shortcut for #class  in the Compiler:
    (ParseNode classVarNamed:  'StdSelectors') removeKey: #class ifAbsent:
[].

And then I override #class in CompiledMethodProxy....and while trying to
make it work, I probably generated these duplicates.

a duplicate
> classes is hang in image,
> with same name.

Yes, but what it is weird is that the duplicates (in my case) are not in
Smalltalk globals, or obsolete...they are in that array that I don't know
which is it heheh

Cheers

mariano