[Pharo-project] How to build a multipart MIME email message

Tony Fleig tony.fleig at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 16:15:31 CET 2010

Okay, a follow on question then: Are the MIME-related classes present in
Pharo/Seaside intended to allow one to build a MIME document or only to
read/parse one?

I really do need this functionality, so I will probably build it if it is
not there -- probably patterned after what is in VisualWorks (see
http://forum.world.st/Multipart-MIME-email-message-HTML-plus-plain-text-td1404392.html
.)

Thanks again,
TF