[Pharo-project] Pharo integration in enterprise feedback

csrabak at bol.com.br csrabak at bol.com.br
Sun Nov 28 18:48:14 CET 2010

Tudor,

This kind of report shows that Moose is a useful piece of software.  The interest in
Pharo became contingent on the Moose technology such as ABAP is 'widespread' in the
industry because of SAP ERP.

I think it says a lot about Moose, but is not enough to be a sales argument for Pharo.

This leads to a common fallacy used in marketing: use "X" as all successful people use "X" as well..."

--
Cesar Rabak