[Pharo-project] Issue 3352 in pharo: Proposal (with code) for adding multipart/alternative MIME support to MailMessage and WAEmailMessage

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Sun Nov 28 23:17:55 CET 2010

Comment #5 on issue 3352 by tony.fleig: Proposal (with code) for adding
multipart/alternative MIME support to MailMessage and WAEmailMessage

Right. I wan't sure how a change in Seaside (in WAEmailMessage) that
depends on a change in Pharo (in MailMessage) should be handled. I was
thinking that the Pharo change should happen first and then the Seaside
change?