[Pharo-project] MorphTreeMorph

Benjamin benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 11:24:23 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I had a little problem about MorphTreeMorph>>#setSelectedNodeItemList:

setSelectedNodeItemList: aNodeItemCollection
	| keptSelectedMorphList |
	self selectedMorphList removeAll.
	"Don't work directly with selectedMorphList because for very long
list, #drawOn: is time consuming"
	keptSelectedMorphList  := selectedMorphList.
	selectedMorphList := #().
	keptSelectedMorphList  addAll: (self nodeMorphsWithAllNodeItems:
aNodeItemCollection).
-------
I break here
-------
	selectedMorphList := keptSelectedMorphList.
	lastClickedMorph ifNil: [lastClickedMorph :=  selectedMorphList
ifEmpty: [nil] ifNotEmpty: [selectedMorphList last]].
	self selectionChanged.

Due to the break, selectedMorphList is an empty array, and when I try
to resend the message, removeAll from the start is not understood ...

Is there a reason why selectedMorphList is set as an empty array ?

Cheers,

Ben