[Pharo-project] Issue 3352 in pharo: Proposal (with code) for adding multipart/alternative MIME support to MailMessage and WAEmailMessage

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Mon Nov 29 20:26:15 CET 2010

Comment #8 on issue 3352 by tony.fleig: Proposal (with code) for adding
multipart/alternative MIME support to MailMessage and WAEmailMessage

After reading the HowToContribute document, I think maybe I should just
start over with submitting this. I have signed the agreement and will fax
it tomorrow. Then I will follow the HowToContribute instructions and submit
the Pharo changes via PharoInBox and deal with the Seaside changes
separately.

Is there a way to retract this issue at this point so I can do it properly?