[Pharo-project] [ANN] Hudson build server for Pharo

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 23:08:36 CET 2010

El lun, 29-11-2010 a las 23:03 +0100, Marcus Denker escribió:
> Hi,
>
> So we finally have a Hudson:
>
> 	http://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/
>
> 	- one Linux Builder Slave machine
> 	- Builds and runs tests of Core 1.1
> 	- loads updates and runs tests Core 1.2
>
> For now, it builds once per day. Starting tomorrow, 1.2 will be build
> automatically after an update.
>
> More to come... (e.g. builds of the full release, One-Click... Mac Slave...)

Cool!

One question, you have the pharo-project.org domain, why isn't this
hudson a subdomain of that domain. Hosted on inria, but accessible by
the official project domain?

Anyway, very good news. I suppose that the download page of pharo will
point to the latest successful build link of the hudson server very
soon.

Cheers

--
Miguel Cobá