[Pharo-project] Changesets with LF/CRLF instead of CR?

Stefan Marr pharo at stefan-marr.de
Tue Nov 30 00:12:05 CET 2010

Hi Eliot:

On 29 Nov 2010, at 23:31, Eliot Miranda wrote:

> Is there an easy way to have change sets filed out with LF instead of the horribly incompatible CR?
>
> Are conversion scipts of help?  I depend on the following:
Turns out, an error that lead me to believe there are problems with LF changesets had another cause. (a missing line end at the end of the file)

So, now I guess, the only thing to do to avoiding the CR line endings in change sets is to convince you guys that CR is not the standard line ending on OS X, and completely outdated in general.

I would like to suggest to change the behavior of the line-end guessing in MultiByteFileStream to that end.

Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr