[Pharo-project] Block semantics ....

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Nov 30 09:17:21 CET 2010

James

I do not have the time but I have some slides on showing the difference between statically scoped lisp function and dynamically one.
This illustrates the funargs problem but probably you get access to that on wikipedia.
with block the object you refers from within a block may live longer than the method defining the block so you have to pay attention.

Stef