[Pharo-project] Changesets with LF/CRLF instead of CR?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Nov 30 09:20:02 CET 2010

ok  stefan

as a general principle, I'm open to change for the better :)
Now how much?
	- cost to do
	- cost of impact
	- who is helping to fix bugs after
	- is community happy?

For lot of changes we (me myself and I and a couple of others) take the cost and assume the risks.
Now you see my question arriving?
Are you in charge, committed (SCRUM reference to the pig and chicken story) ?

Stef