[Pharo-project] Issue 3172 in pharo: NewInspector really really slow while parsing XMLNode

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Tue Nov 30 10:25:29 CET 2010

Comment #3 on issue 3172 by fredericpluquet: NewInspector really really
slow while parsing XMLNode

The problem is that the label of each node is given by the method niLabel
that calls the method printString on the object. In our example, the method
printString returns a large string, taking time to be displayed in the tree.

In the last version of NewInspector (just posted), I fix this problem: the
maximum size of a label is limited to 500 characters. There is no more
slowdown.