[Pharo-project] [ANN] Hudson build server for Pharo

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:45:25 CET 2010

Hi,

Here is the apache2 configuration we use for the hudson.moosetechnology.org server. Perhaps it is useful:

<VirtualHost *>
   ServerName hudson.moosetechnology.org

   DocumentRoot /srv/hudson.moosetechnology.org/web

   <Location />
     Order deny,allow
     Allow from all
   </Location>

   RewriteEngine On
   RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://localhost:XXXX/$1 [proxy,last]
   ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:XXXX/
   ProxyRequests Off

   <Proxy http://localhost:XXXX/*>
     Order deny,allow
     Allow from all
   </Proxy>
</VirtualHost>

Doru

On 30 Nov 2010, at 09:37, Marcus Denker wrote:

> On Nov 29, 2010, at 11:08 PM, Miguel Cobá wrote:
>

>> One question, you have the pharo-project.org domain, why isn't this
>> hudson a subdomain of that domain. Hosted on inria, but accessible by
>> the official project domain?
>>
> One step at a time :-)
>

>> Anyway, very good news. I suppose that the download page of pharo will
>> point to the latest successful build link of the hudson server very
>> soon.
>

> Yes... that's the goal. The artefact that people download should be generated completely
> automatically. (This way we can move much faster).
>
> 	Marcus

www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"