[Pharo-project] Changesets with LF/CRLF instead of CR?

Stefan Marr pharo at stefan-marr.de
Tue Nov 30 13:13:55 CET 2010

Hello:

On 30 Nov 2010, at 09:20, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> as a general principle, I'm open to change for the better :)
> Now how much?
> 	- cost to do
Cleaning it up completely does not looks like a simple/localized change to a single method.

There are 'aFileStream cr' message sends all over the place, which from my perspective are wrong in the sense that they are not platform independent. I guess the best way would be to have something like 'aFileStream nl' or 'lineEnd'  instead. Where nl/lineEnd uses MultiByteFileStream LineEndDefault.

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr