[Pharo-project] Changesets with LF/CRLF instead of CR?

Stefan Marr pharo at stefan-marr.de
Tue Nov 30 14:06:26 CET 2010

Hi:

On 30 Nov 2010, at 13:56, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> A possible wrinkle: what about using Linux to write a file for a Windows user?
That is why I proposed to use MultiByteFileStream LineEndDefault.

There are methods in MultiByteFileStream to set it explicitly. So, it could be either set in a save dialog, or a user preference somewhere, I guess.

Best regards
Stefan

PS: The file stream should be initialized on creation with MultiByteFileStream LineEndDefault, otherwise it is not thread/RoarVM-safe...